By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Apex Payday loan’s web site are provided "as is". Apex Payday Loans makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Apex Payday Loans does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Apex Payday Loans or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Apex Payday Loans's Internet site, even if Apex Payday Loans or an Apex Payday Loans authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Apex Payday Loans's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Apex Payday Loans does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Apex Payday Loans may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Apex Payday Loans does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Apex Payday Loans has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Apex Payday Loans of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Apex Payday Loan’s web site shall be governed by the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will only collect information that you voluntarily provide to us on our online application. The information may be shared with our trusted affiliates or business partners in order to provide the service that you apply for. You may visit our site anonymously.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and/or our affiliates, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A LENDER, does not broker loans to lenders and does not make cash advances or credit decisions. This Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. This service is not available in all states, and the states serviced by this Website may change from time to time and without notice.
- The operator of this Website is not an agent, representative or broker of any lender and does not endorse or charge you for any service or product, but may receive compensation from the lender for forwarding your information to them. Not all lenders can provide your requested type of loan and/or loan rate or terms, and we make no promises that you will be able to obtain a loan
- Cash transfer times may vary by lenders and local laws. Lenders may perform a credit check to determine your creditworthiness. In some circumstances faxing may be required. For details, questions or concerns regarding your cash advance, please contact your lender directly. Lenders are solely responsible to you for all aspects of any application or loan transaction, including compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to your loan and any agreement or disclosures relating to your application or loan transaction (including any adverse action notices or Truth-in-Lending Act disclosures).
- Residents of some states are not eligible to apply for a payday loan on this Website. This service is not available in all states, and the states serviced by this Website may change from time to time and without notice. We encourage everyone to use short-term loans responsibly. Short-term loans are an expensive form of credit and not a long-term financial solution.
CONSENT AGREEMENT FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By submitting your application for loan services, you are providing consent to your lender to provide documents to you electronically. All documents sent by the lender are subject to this Consent Form, including but not limited to, any and all disclosures, declarations, contracts, policy forms, certificates, and/or documents, information, requests, applications, communications, and/or notices required by federal law, except when applicable law requires notice by another means. You agree that electronic delivery of documents is sufficient to meet all reporting and/or notice requirements, except when applicable law requires notice by another means. You are not required to receive documents electronically. If you do not agree to this Consent Form, please contact the lender and you will be provided documents in accordance with applicable law. Your agreement to accept documents electronically means that once the lender delivers a document to you, and if required, you click to accept the document, the terms contained in the document apply to you. Additionally, it means that the lender may not mail you copies of documents that are provided electronically. You must print or otherwise retain a copy of this consent form for your records.
When the lender delivers a document electronically, it will do so by making the document available to you through an online customer portal where documents are placed for you to view or by sending the document by e-mail. You should check your e-mail periodically to ensure timely receipt of any document delivered electronically. You agree to access the portal within 10 days of receiving notification that a document has been posted. A document will be considered delivered to you when: (1) the e-mailed document leaves the lender’s system (if e-mailed); or (2) the document is posted on the portal. To be clear, a document is not considered delivered based on when you review the document. The receipt of documents electronically has security and privacy risks. E-mail and online security and privacy cannot be guaranteed, and e-mails can be intercepted without your permission. If you agree to this Consent Form, you acknowledge and agree to accept these and other risks of receiving documents electronically.
Before agreeing to receive documents electronically, you must determine whether you have the necessary hardware and software to access and retain documents electronically. To access documents, you will need an e-mail address, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a personal computer or other personal device that is capable of accessing the internet. To retain documents, your access device must have the ability to download to your hard drive, or an external media storage device, or to print the documents, as well as embedded HTML files. If you are unable to access a document electronically, you are obligated to notify your lender immediately by phone or email. If, after you have consented to the terms and conditions of this Consent Form, a change in the hardware or software requirements needed to access or retain documents electronically creates a material risk that you will not be able to access or retain subsequent documents delivered electronically, upon request, the lender will provide you with a statement of the revised hardware and software requirements for access to, and retention of, the documents, and the right to withdraw your consent without imposition of any fees for such withdrawal, and without imposition of any condition or consequence that was not disclosed in this Consent Form.
Documents in Paper Form
You have the option to request that the lender provide you with paper copies of the documents the lender provides to you electronically. If you wish to obtain a paper copy of a document, you may send an e-mail request to the lender’s physical address or a written request to the lender’s physical address. Some lenders may charge for paper copies of a document. Moreover, even if you consent to receive documents electronically, the lender may choose, in its sole discretion, to send paper copies of documents to you even though the documents were made or could have been made available to you electronically. Such delivery will be provided to you at the most current mailing address on file.
You may withdraw your consent to receive documents electronically, at any time and without charge, by sending an e-mail request to the lender’s physical address or a written request to the lender’s physical address. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, and/or enforceability of documents provided or made available to you electronically prior to implementation of your withdrawal of consent. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within ten (10) days after receipt by the lender of your withdrawal request. Thereafter, such delivery will be provided to you at the most current mailing address on file.
Authority to Access to Documents Delivered Electronically
You are the only individual authorized to access your documents from the lender electronically. You shall not share or disclose your password or other secure method to access documents delivered electronically. You shall take all reasonable measures to protect your access devices to prevent unauthorized access to documents delivered electronically.
You hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls at the telephone number provided, including your wireless number, if applicable. You understand that consent is not a condition of purchase and you may revoke this consent at any time.
Notification of Changes
You agree to notify the lender promptly of any changes to your mailing address, e-mail address, or other information. Notification may be by e-mail, in writing, or by telephone. You agree to hold harmless the lender in connection with your failure to provide current and valid contact information. By clicking the submit button, you confirm that you have read and understood this Consent Form in its entirety, that you consent to the electronic delivery of documents by the lender on its behalf and on behalf of other third parties, that your hardware and software systems meet the requirements set forth herein, that you are able to access and retain documents presented to you on a portal or via e-mail, and that you have printed or stored a copy of this Consent Form. If you do not agree to the terms of this Consent Form, please do not use the online loan application form.
This document was last revised on February 12, 2018. If you have any questions or comments about our policies or about our nationwide loan services, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.